What’s special about our products?
The following represent just some of the reasons that Henshelwood’s will maximise opportunity for UK Foodservice consumers:
- Scottish/UK Origin and production:
- Increasingly, consumers are seeking locally produced products with the best possible provenance and traceability.
- Innovative flavours/Original recipes
- Boring chutneys, mustards and jams are now a thing of the past. The Foodservice range from Henshelwood offer a unique opportunity for you to offer something different to your customers.
- All the recipes are our own, fully exploiting our expertise and creativity.
- Hand made product
- We have a small team – ensuring every batch is of optimum condition and taste.
- Gluten Free
- Catering packaging: 5 kilo and 1.2 kilo tamper evident tubs.
- Our packaging has been designed to be kitchen friendly and easy to use. All are re-sealable and products are available in two pack sizes to suit all Foodservice occasions.
- Local products used wherever possible.
- Highland & Island Food Awards 2007 – Best new product – Chutney For … range.
- Scotland Food and Drink Excellence Awards Shortlisted 2007 and 2008.
- Official suppliers to the Olympics, the Commonwealth Games and the Ryder Cup.
- High production standards:
- We are proud to be able to provide the highest standards of production in order to satisfy European food safety legislation and national company standards – we have been awarded BRC Global Standard Grade A. This is the highest possible standard to be awarded. Henshelwood’s are the smallest artisan company in Scotland to receive this accolade.
- Production Flexibility:
- We are big to cope with large orders but small enough to deal with any special or bespoke requirements with recipes.
- We are a family owned and operated company. We care.
Using Henshelwood products in your catering establishment:
- Our products are recognised quality products that demonstrate to the consumer that the catering is prepared to seek out bold and innovative products.
- All products are “ready to serve” and require minimal labour input from the caterer.
- A diverse and ever-evolving product range ensures that there are always opportunities to further develop menus to reflect changing customers tastes throughout the year.
- Long natural shelf life reducing risk of spoilage and waste.
Menu Planning – some example applications.
For examples of how Henshelwood products can be used to best effect in a variety of Foodservice applications please see the table at the foot of the page. All of the products add important “extra” enhancements to a variety of hot and cold dishes at minimal additional cost.
We are constantly developing new products and are pleased to work with hospitality groups or manufacturers to bring product to market.
Dedicated sales support
We have sales resource specifically dedicated to the foodservice market in order to support and develop our mutual business. If you wish to discuss opportunities within the foodservice sector please contact us on 01700 500014.
Click on the link below for a list of our Food Service products with serving suggestions..